Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fourth Grade Ski Day

On Thursday, the fourth graders from Mountainside Elementary spent the day at Beaver Mountain skiing and boarding. Rob had a blast. What better way to spend a sunny Thursday than up on a ski hill with your best friends. It turned out to be a beautiful day. Phil, Reg, Frank and I went up and skied that day too. It was fun to get some pictures of Rob having so much fun. (I am still a bit sore from my "extreme skiing." Skiing with the men in my family is not an easy task. I definitely need recovery time!)

Rob getting ready for a day of fun!

Rob & Clayton M. getting ready to head down the hill.

Clayton K., Rob, and Chance after a fun run!

Clayton M., Devin, and Rob having lunch in the lodge.

2 comments:

Shaleace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaleace said...

I am so glad you got to go. What an adventurous mom you are! Hint: Premedicate before skiing with the men in your family.

Sorry, about the deleted comment.